Our teams are all qualified and experienced carpenters. For exceptional quality, they use traditional decking techniques in constructing your wooden/timber deck. No corners are cut; the quality and durability of the finished deck is paramount.
- Measuring and staking out site, levelling and clearing.
- Pour concrete foundations for pillars.
- Super-structure installation; CCA-treated gum poles and support beams.
- Sub-structure installation; joists.
- Wooden deck surface fitted.
- Rails, benches, stairs, and other specified items.
- Sanding and oiling/sealing of the wooden deck.
- The construction of a home deck of average size, will take approximately 5/7 working days.